We run two types of course. Do get in touch if you would like to discuss which is right for you and your business. Bespoke training: we also run courses for 4 or more students at your location. Please do contact us regarding bespoke training for your business.
One Day Course:
This course is ideal for massage therapists who would like to improve their facial massage skills, learn more about choosing products for treatments, and recommend products to clients for self-care.
During this intensive day, we take an in-depth look at both the Lovegrove Essentials Retail and Professional ranges. We focus on developing your facial treatments and skills. Hannah gives a demonstration of some new techniques you can use in your treatments, including couch set up and the positioning of the body to encourage very deep relaxation in your client during the treatment.
We discuss different products and treatments you might incorporate in your own treatment menu, and how to help your clients get the best skin care regime for their needs.
- Learn more about natural and organic cosmetic ingredients and formulations, with opportunities to sample all the products.
- Refresh your knowledge of anatomy and physiology.
- Consider ways to improve your consultation, planning and preparation of the client for treatment.
- Learn new massage techniques, incorporating Marma points, the energy centres in the face, neck and shoulders.
- Learn how to recommend self-care products to address specific issues for your client.
For more information please complete the online application form below, or print, scan and email the pdf version.
Spring/Summer 2019 dates: 28th February, 2nd May, 4th July. (Locations TBC.)
Two Day Course:
This course is ideal for experienced face and body massage therapists and salons who would like to incorporate a range of high quality natural/organic and vegan products, and offer a new and innovative holistic facial treatment to their clients.
This fully accredited course covers practical techniques and the theory behind the luxurious and totally unique Lovegrove Essentials Facial Therapy Treatment. Successful completion awards 17 CPD points and allows the therapist to use the trademark name and logo for their treatments.
The combination of the Lovegrove Essentials Professional Range of products with freshly prepared herbal extracts and a unique method of positioning the body on the couch gives a deeply, holistically relaxing and rejuvenating treatment for the body and mind. It achieves this through the use of:
- Restorative yoga techniques for positioning and releasing the client’s body to promote release of the deeper muscles and tissues.
- Simple and clever masks made fresh from herbal teas and highly anti-oxidant natural extracts to soothe and exfoliate the skin.
- The stimulation of the Marma points during the facial massage.
- The use of luxurious essential oils, carefully chosen for their balancing and soothing effects on the skin, the senses and the brain.
These elements are blended together to deliver a deep and powerful new treatment. The techniques are designed to maximise the opportunity to stimulate the lymph system and relieve stress from body and mind at a cellular level. After the treatment, clients report feeling deeply rested, quietly alert, centred and composed, with a more positive frame of mind.
Dates 2019: 30/31 January, 24/25 April, 5/6 June, 7/8 August, 16/17 October.
The courses are held at:
Saddle Street Farm, Thorncombe, Dorset TA20 4PY.
School of Bodywork, Exeter, EX4 3RP.
For more information please complete the online application form below, or print, scan and send the pdf.
One Day Course – £100 per student (deposit £30)
Two Day Course (FHT Accredited) – £295 per student (deposit £50)
(All prices plus VAT.)
- A deposit is required to reserve your place.
- The balance is due 2 weeks before the start of the course.
- Once we have your booking form, you will receive an invoice containing all the payment details and access to the course paperwork.
- If you have to cancel, we will refund any payments less an administration fee, or you can transfer your payment onto another course.
- The price covers all equipment and materials required for the course, and refreshments. (Please bring lunch with you.)