We offer two types of training – see below for more details. Do get in touch if you would like to discuss which is right for you and your business.
- One Day Course: an in-depth introduction to the Lovegrove Essentials range of organic and natural products. A good refresher course for facial massage therapy. Introduces new concepts for you to try in your own facial treatments. Useful for individual therapists who would like to use the LE range for their own facials.
- Two Day Bespoke Training: a course for 4 or more students held at Saddle Street Farm, or at your own premises. Flexible delivery to minimise lost treatment time. Ideal for developing existing skills and adding new techniques. Includes high-quality retail sales training. Accredited with the FHT, 17 hours CPD.
One Day Course:
This course is ideal for massage therapists who would like to improve their facial massage skills, learn more about choosing products for treatments, and recommend products to clients for self-care.
During this intensive day, we take an in-depth look at both the Lovegrove Essentials Retail and Professional ranges. We focus on developing your facial treatments and skills. Hannah gives a demonstration of some new techniques you can use in your treatments, including couch set up and the positioning of the body to encourage very deep relaxation in your client during the treatment.
We discuss different products and treatments you might incorporate in your own treatment menu, and how to help your clients get the best skin care regime for their needs.
- Learn more about natural and organic cosmetic ingredients and formulations, with opportunities to sample all the products.
- Refresh your knowledge of anatomy and physiology.
- Consider ways to improve your consultation, planning and preparation of the client for treatment.
- Learn new massage techniques, incorporating Marma points, the energy centres in the face, neck and shoulders.
- Learn how to recommend self-care products to address specific issues for your client.
For more information please complete the online application form below, or print, scan and email the pdf version.
Two Day Course:
This course is ideal for experienced face and body massage therapists and salons who would like to incorporate a range of high quality natural/organic and vegan products,
and offer a new and innovative holistic facial treatment to their clients. It introduces the use of Kansa Wands, an Ayurvedic face and body massage tool widely used through the centuries in India and becoming increasingly popular in the West for its remarkable healing and skin-rejuvenating properties.
This fully accredited course covers practical techniques and the theory behind the luxurious and totally unique Lovegrove Essentials Facial Therapy Treatment. Successful completion awards 17 CPD points and allows the therapist to use the trademark name and logo for their treatments.
The combination of the Lovegrove Essentials Professional Range of products with freshly prepared herbal extracts and a unique method of positioning the body on the couch gives a deeply, holistically relaxing and rejuvenating treatment for the body and mind. It achieves this through the use of:
- Restorative techniques for positioning and releasing the client’s body to promote release of the deeper muscles and tissues.
- Simple and clever masks made fresh from herbal teas and highly anti-oxidant natural extracts to soothe and exfoliate the skin.
- The stimulation of the Marma points during the facial massage.
- Use of Kansa Wands to stimulate deep relaxation and lymph drainage.
- The use of luxurious essential oils, carefully chosen for their balancing and soothing effects on the skin, the senses and the brain.
These elements are blended together to deliver a deep and powerful new treatment. The techniques are designed to maximise the opportunity to stimulate the lymph system and relieve stress from body and mind at a cellular level. After the treatment, clients report feeling deeply rested, quietly alert, centred and composed, with a more positive frame of mind.
Day One: Hannah conducts an intensive day where students learn all the elements needed to give and receive a treatment, including refreshing core knowledge and developing new skills and techniques. Each student then undertakes 4-6 weeks’ practice with case studies and home study.
Day Two: Hannah & Hayley return to carry out formal assessments and conduct the retail sales training. Feedback is provided and students receive their certificates by post a few days later.
Provisional Dates 2019:
24thApril – Day 1
1stMay – Day 1
5thJune – Day 2
3rdJuly – Day 1
7thAugust – Day 2
16thOctober – Day 1
The courses are held at your premises or at Saddle Street Farm, Thorncombe, Dorset TA20 4PY.
For more information please complete the online application form below, or print, scan and send the pdf.
One Day Course – £100 per student (deposit £30).
Two Day Course (FHT Accredited) – £275 per student (deposit £50).
(All prices plus VAT.)
- A deposit is required to reserve your place.
- The balance is due 2 weeks before the start of the course.
- Once we have your booking form, you will receive an invoice containing all the payment details and access to the course paperwork.
- If you have to cancel, we will refund any payments less an administration fee, or you can transfer your payment onto another course.
- The price covers all equipment and materials required for the course. Please bring lunch with you.